In this episode, we dive into DIY video marketing tips for Facebook and Instagram.
Nicky Felton is the co-founder of Play Creative, a storytelling focused video production company. In this episode, we get her insights into EVERYTHING video.
- An in-depth rundown of different types of video across Facebook and Instagram; including the Facebook Newsfeed, Facebook Live, Instagram Stories and IGTV;
- Our predictions on the future of IGTV;
- Some awesome content ideas for producing your own video content;
- The power of a short ‘About Us’ video for social media;
- Ways to use your iPhone to create video content, including the slow mo, time lapse and stop motion functions;
- A secret Harry Potter-eque trick with the Boomerang app;
- Apps to use for DIY’ing your video content, including Go Pro Quik, iMovie and Rippl;
- Tools required [and tools you DON’T require].
Links + Resources