Do you want to know how to grow your eCommerce business using social media?
More specifically, do you want to know how to acquire new customers plus nurture and retain your existing ones from someone who has done it all before?
If so, you’re in luck.
In this episode, I interview Lucy Bloomfield. Lucy built her own eCommerce business, Trefiel, from 0 to 10,000 customers, with 40% customer retention, in just 18 months.
We discuss how she successfully leveraged social media and other digital marketing activities to build her business.
- The three key things you need in order to grow a successful e-commerce business;
- How the Instagram Influencer marketing landscape has changed since 2015 and whether it is still worth investing;
- How to leverage organic Instagram tactics to grow;
- The importance of building community for a product based business;
- Trefiel’s Facebook and Instagram advertising strategy and pitfalls associated with employing agencies;
- Remarketing tactics for eCommerce;
- Retention strategies for keeping customers coming back, including competitions, incentivizing honest reviews and more.
- The role of chat bots in eCommerce;
- Email automation and the importance of getting people off social media into your list;
- How to prioritise when your to do list is a mile long;
- How to outsource;
- The importance of connection and humanising your brand online;
- And much more.
Links + Resources
Lucy’s website: www.business2ic.com